Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2011, Master's Degree, Applied Mathematics, University of Michigan
- 2011, Doctoral Degree, University of Michigan
- 2008, Master's Degree, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan
- 2006, Bachelor's Degree, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi
Ashutosh Nayyar received the B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India in 2006. He received the MS degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 2008, the MS degree in Applied Mathematics in 2011 and the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 2011, all from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He worked as a post-doctoral researcher at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and at the University of California, Berkeley before joining the University of Southern California in January of 2014. His research focuses on the theory and applications of decentralized decision-making in a wide array of decentralized systems such as: sensing and communication systems, decentralized control systems, cyber-physical systems and electric energy systems.
Decentralized stochastic systems, Stochastic control, Sensing and communication systems, Decentralized control, Game theory and mechanism design, Electric power systems.
- Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Systems
- EEB 326
- Hughes Aircraft Electrical Engineering Center
- 3740 McClintock Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 2564
- (213) 740-2353