Master of Science Electrical Engineering - Program Details
For more information regarding the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree requirements, see the USC catalogue.
EE Curriculum Flowcharts
These flowcharts organize EE courses into "like areas." If you are pursuing the MSEE degree, 15 units (5 courses) should be taken from one flowchart. These charts are not degree programs. For specific program degree requirements please check the appropriate links above. Be aware that from time to time faculty will offer EE 599 (Special Topics) courses that may be of interest to your study program.
- Computer Networks
- Computer Architecture
- Electric Power Systems
- Electromagnetics, Optics, Photonics
- Analog Mixed-Signal Radiofrequency Integrated Circuits
- Data Science and Engineering: Core
- Data Science and Engineering: Infrastructure and Applications
- Signal and Image Processing