Edmond A Jonckheere
Professor Emeritus of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 1973, Master's Degree, Aerospace Engineering, University of Toulouse
- Doctoral Degree, Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California
- Bachelor's Degree, Electrical Engineering, University of Louvain
Dr. Eng. in Aerospace Engineering, 1975, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, 1978, USC, Los Angeles, CA.
Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), 1991.
Topological methods in robust control: control of (biological) chaos, quantum control (decoherence control), control of noncommutative dynamics. Coarse geometry methods in networks: network curvature, Gromov-hyperbolic graphs, with application to routing, congestion, geographical localization in sensor network, and autonomous agents. Back-Pressure and Heat-Diffusion protocol in wireless networks. Quantum networks: dynamically controlled routing in spin networks. Smart grid: network approach, voltage stability, and false data injection detection.
- 2006 Best Paper
- 2005 Who's Who in Sciences
- 2001 Marquis Who’s Who in Science and Engineering
- 2000 Who’s Who in the World
- Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Systems
- EEB 306
- Hughes Aircraft Electrical Engineering Center
- 3740 McClintock Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 2563
- (213) 740-4457