EE 441: Applied Linear Algebra for Engineering
- Linear Algebra with Applications by Gilbert Strang (3rd Edition) Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich, 1988.
- Vectors and Matrices, Gaussian elimination; LDU factorization,singular matrices; singularity & inverse
- Vector spaces; subspaces, all solutions to a general system, of linear equations, linear independence & dimension, rank
- Length, orthogonality, Schwarz inequality, least-squares approximation & projection, Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization & orthogonal matrices, sum and intersection of vector spaces
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, use in solving di.erence and di.erential equations, Hermitian and Unitary matrices
To view an online module of EE-441 concepts please click on the following link: http://gapp.usc.edu/students/current/student-resources/workshops-tutorials