The MHI Ph.D. Scholars play an important role within the Ming Hsieh Department of EE. They are student ambassadors, leaders, and innovators. These scholars were selected based on research accomplishments, publications, finalist talks, and their desire to pursue an academic career upon graduation.
As MHI Scholars, they also receive a stipend for the 2020-2021 academic year, travel funds, and a collective amount of funds to develop a program of their choosing.
2020 - 21 MHI Ph.D. Scholars:
MHI Ph.D. Scholar Information:
- News article: MHI Ph.D. Scholar Harsha Honnappa to Teach at Purdue University
- News article: Kartik Audhkhasi - was part of team that won INTERSPEECH 2013
- News article: 10/20/13 Past MHI Scholar Moh Amer’s paper gets accepted to Nano Letters Journal
- News article: 7/26/13 Lead-author Chuan Wang creates first user-interactive sensor network on flexible plastic
- News article: 6/21/13 Scholars talk about benefits at an information luncheon